I flew in to San Luis Potosi, Mexico yesterday to visit my good friend Letty, planning for a one week stay with her here. She was born in this city, and recently returned home, considering a long-term stay in Mexico. But after only two short weeks here she's decided it's time to return to Austin. So, our time here will be brief, because instead of flying home at the end of the week, I've decided to join her for the 17 hour drive back to Texas. We'll leave tomorrow morning and we have a few stops planned on the way. It will be an adventure, no doubt.This morning we enjoyed a nice run in the park, followed by a tall glass of fresh fruit juice, granola and yogurt. Tonight we will visit more with local friends, and watch the Christmas light show at the oldest church in town.
Please pray for our safety as we return home, and stay tuned to my Blog as I back fill it with excerpts from my Costa Rica journaling.



1 comment:
Be safe, have fun...enjoy every minute of that adventure; as I am sure you will! Can't wait to see and hear about it all. adios'
Post a Comment